About Me

My photo
Hi guys my name is Nia, and welcome to my blog. This is my personal space where i talk about everything i love :)

Sunday 29 January 2012

Cover Girl trushine lipstic review!


Hello girls!

I was out shopping yesterday and guess what did I find?

The COVER GIRL discontinued TRUSHINE lipsticks yayyy!

I am sure you all love them so I thought I would do a little blog and a review of the lipsticks I got… well I got the watermelon, peach and lilac shine. The lipsticks are soooo moisturizing and smooth and they just glide on the lips leaving a nice glossy colour.

They are a bit sheer and glossy so the colours are not so bright but they leave a nice soft colour more likely as if you put lipstick and clear lip gloss on.

I absolutely love them and very happy with this purchase so here are the lipsticks and some swatches for you J





hope you guys have enjoyed it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment