About Me

My photo
Hi guys my name is Nia, and welcome to my blog. This is my personal space where i talk about everything i love :)

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Haul/Sale


So I recently went shopping in Liverpool: D and got some amazing stuff that I wanted to share with you girlsss J
To be honest I didn’t expect to buy much because I didn’t know the sales were still on, but to my surprise i found that they were on in most of the shops i went to : D

 The 1st thing I got is this clutch bag from Primark.

I think it would look brilliant on a night out and the best thing about it is that it was only £3 : D

My second purchase was another clutch bag from Primark: D
It reminds me of my mum’s bags back in the day I luv luv luv ittttt.

                                                     This bag was 3 quid as well :)

My next item is this dress from H&M which is my favourite shop everrrr.
I am planning to wear this dress for valentines with the black clutch and some black heels...



                   This dress was reduced from 20 £ to 7£ (bargaaaaiiinnnn)

I also got some sailor pumps from Primark for the summer.






You can’t say no when they are only £3!!!






I also had a voucher to spend in The body shop, which gave me £10 off £25 yayyy, so I ran to the shop and got this vanilla perfume that I was dying to try and it was worth it! It smells fantastic and very girly and was only £9.


While I was there they had 50% off 2nd item as well so I picked up this Japanese cherry blossom body spray, which I luv!

I am so happy with all the stuff I got: D  

I JUST LOVE BARGAINS
If you luv bargains as well please post a link to your blog down below, so I can take a look at your bargains too <3<3<3   

Lots of love xxx

2 comments:

  1. You got some lovely things!

    Also I got moroccan oil on buyapowa.com for cheaper so you could wait for it to come back on there OR buy it here: http://www.feelunique.com/brands/moroccanoil/treatments

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks so much :) i luv bargains haha :) i also want a jumper like ur primark one :) i luv that u get stuff from the mens departement and make it look so stylish and great :)
    thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete