About Me

My photo
Hi guys my name is Nia, and welcome to my blog. This is my personal space where i talk about everything i love :)

Monday 18 February 2013

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow Review


I have only tried two of the L'Oreal Infallible Eye shadows, the 005 Purple Obsessions and the 016 Coconut Shake; in my opinion they are Rubbish! I’m not sure where to start with it, but let’s start with the price. For £6.99 in the high street I expect this eye shadow to have super powers! I would also expect it to be pigmented with good lasting power and amazing colour payoff. I don’t think I’m asking for much, or am I?




I am not sure if I picked the two worst shades in the range as I have heard good reviews about others, let me start with the first eye shadow, Purple Obsession, when I first touched it, it felt sooo soft and very pigmented I was WOWED! By it and I bought it immediately, the problem is it doesn’t come out pigmented at all on my eyes, I love to have nice purple Smokey eyes, but when I put this eye shadow on my lids it comes out as a little wash of colour almost looking like dirt, I also tried it with different eye shadow bases like painterly from MAC, but it’s hopeless! So I have never actually worn it outside of the house.




















I prefer the other eye shadow, Coconut Shake, but not that much to pay £6.99 for it. It is very chalky especially if applied using a brush, it’s slightly better when I apply it with my fingers and lasts OK, but it’s still a bit of a rip off for the quality.
Have you tried any other shades? And are they better quality? 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it makes me wonder why wont people comment on good reviews. Thanks you saved my money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much hunn :) xxx

    ReplyDelete