About Me

My photo
Hi guys my name is Nia, and welcome to my blog. This is my personal space where i talk about everything i love :)

Sunday 24 February 2013

Charles Worthington Straightening Brush



Do you want poker straight hair? Well this brush may be for you!


I stumbled across this brush a few months ago, whilst doing my Christmas shopping in TK MAX. I’m telling you this beauty is not joking!





The instructions say that you should use it with your hair dryer, clamp the brush over your hair starting from the roots, work it slowly downwards, following with the dryer and repeat this until hair is dry.
I let my hair dry naturally because I simply can't be bothered, and because my hair is fine I can get away with it, I then repeat the same process as before but with my straighteners instead of my brush, it takes about 10-15 minutes to do the whole of my hair.
 








The bristles of the brush are made of natural bristles, underneath there are ceramic plates which help evenly distribute the heat into your hair leaving your hair smooth and straight.

I bought this brush for £3.99 what a bargain ey? It’s still being sold in TK MAX so go check it out ladiesss ;)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment