About Me

My photo
Hi guys my name is Nia, and welcome to my blog. This is my personal space where i talk about everything i love :)

Thursday 10 January 2013

The French Experience!

After a 5 hr meal finally the party started hurrayyy. I was invited to a dinner party in a town hall in a small village in France, i didn't know what to expect as I'm a big city girl with a big city life style. first i walked in and i was shouted at by my father in law SAY HELLO SAY HELLO, ermm i did i did "confused" . no give the person a kiss, he said. so i did and i didn't know I'm going to have to kiss every single person in the room the minimum of 2 kisses up to 4 kisses each depending on their preference, also didn't know i have to do the same thing again when its announced a new year at 12 am haha.the meal started at 9 with small snacks and finished at 2 am including desserts and cheese. so stuffed now i can hardly move and thinking what a nice meal that was i need my onsie now, when we going home? and at the very same minute the DJ started and everyone was up and down the dance floor like butterflies making me wonder if I'm the only one who had been eating all night? maybe? well it was 5 am and ppl started to clean the tables and brush and i thought to myself bed time finally!!!!!!! but nope it was onion soup timeeee. Oh nooo I'm so stuffed and tired please take me home (to my husband). the Onion soup is an amazing french tradition in weddings and partys and they usually have it really late and after partying for so long they get hungry again( even after 5 hrs of just eating and talking). my overall experience was amazing i had a great night, but with 120 kisses, 240 Bonne Soiree i think I'm maxed out untill next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment