About Me

My photo
Hi guys my name is Nia, and welcome to my blog. This is my personal space where i talk about everything i love :)

Monday 18 February 2013

Nailed by Sleek!

If you have read my previous post Nail Polish Mania you would know that I am a sucker for Pound shop nail polishes. I still buy nail polishes from regular high street shops, but still I cant say no to a BARGAIN,
can you?

Recently this has become a habit of mine, more likely an addiction. every time I find myself near a Pound Shop I have to go in and check their nail polishes! I think I may own every shade that they have in stock at the moment.
My recent find is this gorgeous turquoise shade from Sleek Nail polishes.

I was scared it wouldn't suit my skin tone but I have found it suits me very well. The brush is a little small but I prefer it to bigger brushes as I have short nails and end up with a very messy application. The application is slightly streaky, but the streaks disappear with the second coat.
I think that this shade may become my favourite shade for the spring, along with my Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure in Green Tea (also from a Pound shop) Don't you just love bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment